[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.6.2.13 - have asterisk reply from same IP address

Mike list at net-wall.com
Thu Sep 23 18:01:00 CDT 2010

Hi,

I have a server with multiple IP address, Asterisk binding with all of them.
I'd like Asterisk to reply to a SIP peer from the same IP address as the
peer used to register to Asterisk (as opposed to using the main IP address
all the time regardless of how the peer communicated with Asterisk).

Is this possible? I know it wasn't with 1.4, but I was told 1.6 had
something like this (something to do with not breaking SIP over TCP)

Mike