[asterisk-users] Asterisk- speech to text(Voicemail to text message)

Justin Sherrill Justin.Sherrill at americanrocksalt.com
Thu Sep 23 12:06:39 CDT 2010

I'd like to do this too.  Poking around, it looks like res_speech.so is the library to enable it, but an actual separate program to convert from voice to text is needed, like Sphinx or VXI?  I haven't found anything yet that describes how to connect it to voicemail.  Examples are welcome, if anyone has one to point at/paste.