[asterisk-users] func SHARED, how to use?

Dmitry Melekhov dm at belkam.com
Wed Sep 22 22:33:52 CDT 2010

22.09.2010 16:08, Philipp von Klitzing пишет:
> Hi Dmitry!

Hello!
> And the third hit in my google result is this:
>
> http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2009-July/235288.html
>
> Since I mentioned in my previous message that you will find the answer in
> the archive of this list you could have found that even without google.
> gmane.org for example has a nice web UI for reading this list.

I'm sorry, but this is absolutely the same thing I see on voip-info.org.
And, I'm too stupid to understand how to use it in dial plan, especially
for RTCP statistics. :-(
May be this is very-very simple, so nobody understand what I want, if it
is absolutely clear...
But,could someone provide me example of how to use SHARED with RTCP?

Thank you!