[asterisk-users] func SHARED, how to use?

Philipp von Klitzing klitzing at pool.informatik.rwth-aachen.de
Wed Sep 22 07:08:55 CDT 2010

Hi Dmitry!

> > Have you considered using Google (or your favourite search engine)?
>
> Shure, I searched and find nothing.

> > The search terms "C" will surely help you, and in
> > fact point you to the very archive of this mailing list.

Don't know where this quote comes from, but "C" is absolutely not what I
wrote. Instead the terms that I mentioned were:

  asterisk function shared

And the third hit in my google result is this:

http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2009-July/235288.html

Since I mentioned in my previous message that you will find the answer in
the archive of this list you could have found that even without google.
gmane.org for example has a nice web UI for reading this list.

Philipp