[asterisk-users] Res: digits in chan_dahdi

Shaun Ruffell sruffell at digium.com
Tue Sep 21 18:17:35 CDT 2010

On 09/21/2010 06:09 PM, Marcus Vinicius wrote:
> I tried relaxdtmf = yes but has not worked.
>
> If I type very slowly digits are recognized normally. But if I dial a
> number and enter the redial button, the digits are recognized in the
> asterisk. It appears that:
>
> [Sep 21 19:20:24] DEBUG [4751] chan_dahdi.c: waitfordigit returned <0 ...

I don't know if this will help, but I saw something similar recently
where the rxgain and txgain in chan_dahdi.conf were set too high and
interfered with the DTMF detection algorithms.  Resetting them to 0.0
restored expected DTMF detection behaviour.

--
Shaun Ruffell
Digium, Inc. | Linux Kernel Developer