[asterisk-users] Mixing ISDN and R2 in the same card...

Carlos Chavez cursor at telecomabmex.com
Tue Sep 21 16:56:10 CDT 2010

	I have a project where I need to connect two E1 links from different
providers.  One will be PRI ISDN (Telefonica) and the other MFC/R2
(Telmex).  There should not be any problem supporting both types of link
on a single TE220B card but my concern is more about who will be the
primary timing source.  Since the links come from different companies
how do I choose the clock source?

--
Carlos Chavez
Director de Tecnología