[asterisk-users] 3rd party app store

Dean Collins Dean at cognation.net
Mon Sep 20 15:49:30 CDT 2010

>What could we do to make the AsteriskExchange more effective?

Rod,

I'm not involved with Digium or even Asterisk on a daily basis so I
don't know you, I also don't know your intentions but taking you at face
value and answering your questions - I suggest you listen to the phone
call and understand the reason why it was essential that Digium provide
a central transaction point (re-use of Digium code and licensing
server).

Feel free to give me a call if you have any questions.

Cheers,
Dean