[asterisk-users] Sangoma A108 PCIe V2.0

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Sat Sep 18 20:53:33 CDT 2010

Those modifications are done via regular Sangoma installation with a special
option to the Setup script.

http://wiki.sangoma.com/wanpipe-linux-asterisk-appendix#zaptel_adjustable_chunk_sz

http://www.sangoma.com/assets/docs/misc/2009_10_09_How_to_Reduce_Asterisk_System_Loads.pdf

Moises Silva
Senior Software Engineer
Sangoma Technologies Inc. | NEW 100 Renfrew Drive, Suite 100, Markham ON L3R
9R6 Canada
t. 1 905 474 1990 x128 | e. moy at sangoma.com