[asterisk-users] Indications and tonelist on a SIP channel..

Carlos C. lists at latinbits.com
Thu Sep 16 09:26:57 CDT 2010

Hello All!

I want to add a silence to the beginning of a ring tonelist for a country inside the indications.conf file. I want that silence to be played just once, reason why am using an exclamation mark in front of the tone but is not working. Am getting the ring tone right away. I tried these combinations below and some others but no help:

ring = !420*40/100,!0/5000,420*40/2000,0/4000
ring = !0/5000,420*40/2000,0/4000

Is like if the exclamation mark is not been recognized. Am not sure if it has anything to do with the fact that this is been used on a SIP channel. I am using the "r" parameter with in the dial command to generate this tone obviously.

Regards,

---
Carlos C.