[asterisk-users] Help me Out!!!!

Rob Fugina rob.fugina at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 06:14:31 CDT 2010

It is with deep sorrow and broken heart that am sending you this mail.
Am in deep need and  my situation is lamentable.  my family and I
decide to come visit Wales,United Kingdom for  a short vacation. To our
greatest dismay we were attacked and ripped apart at the park of  the
hotel where we were lodging,all cash,credit cards and cell phone were
forcefully robbed  off us at gun point but we still have our passports
with us.

We've seek help at embassy and high commission,the Police too,
unfortunately they have  been unable to help or offer any reasonable
support whatsoever. Our flight leaves in  couple of hour from now but
we are being held to ransom by the hotel management because we  cannot
settle the hotel bills. It is clear we would not be allowed to leave
until pay the bill. Word cannot explain the anguish in my heart now. I
am in need of immediate assistance.

Rob