[asterisk-users] How different is implementing Cisco based system than Asterisk based system?

Zeeshan Zakaria zishanov at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 15:24:13 CDT 2010

I also thought that they should get it from an official Cisco reseller if
they wanted support. Maybe at this stage they themselves don't know what
they want.

Zeeshan A Zakaria

--
www.ilovetovoip.com

On 2010-09-14 4:14 PM, "Peder" <peder at networkoblivion.com> wrote:

 My best advice would be “don’t do it, it will only cause headaches”.  It is
completely different than * with different terminology, design
considerations, etc.