[asterisk-users] PostgreSQL is asterisk friendly with it?

Vince Vielhaber vev at michvhf.com
Mon Sep 13 11:31:55 CDT 2010

On Mon, 13 Sep 2010, Danny Nicholas wrote:

> [...]

Say what?   I just looked at the 1.4 sources and PostgreSQL is NOT
supported as ODBC.  Those are direct library calls into libpq.

Bryant, I've been using PostgreSQL with asterisk since I started using
asterisk a number of years ago.  There have been exactly ZERO issues
with it.

Vince.
--
   Michigan VHF Corp.   http://www.nobucks.net/   http://www.CDupe.com/