[asterisk-users] High volume BLF - Suggestions?

Bryant Zimmerman BryantZ at zktech.com
Mon Sep 13 10:32:57 CDT 2010

Steve

Grandstream has a new services GXP-21XX coming out they may work for your.
We have been a beta tester and the BLF on these seem to work much better
then the GXP-20XX units. I do not have the side cars in stock right now so
I don't know how they work with it but you can put at least two for about
112 addtional blf keys.

Bryant