[asterisk-users] No SIP requests coming in with Allow Anonymous SIP set to OFF - If set to ON it all SIP DEBUG show the requests just fine - Where is the problem?

bruce bruce bruceb444 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 22:07:07 CDT 2010

Hi Everyone,

I have a provider whose DID used to come into the box just fine but recently
stopped working. Nothing has been changed on our end.

Here is what I get when doing "sip set debug peer PROVIDER":

Sending to 123.123.123.123 : 5060 (no NAT)

^^^^ That is ALL I am getting with sip debug turned on.

With Allow Anonymous SIP set to YES, then the call comes in properly and you
see the ACK, REQUEST and ACCEPT of sip debug just fine.

This is Elastix with Asterisk 1.4.33.1

Any thoughts?

Thanks