[asterisk-users] SPA3102 FAX not working

Gopalakrishnan A.N saigop at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 09:32:29 CDT 2010

Hi Tim,

Thanks for your reply. I am not using any fax software. I just created two
extensions in trixbox (Asterisk 1.4), one extension I configured in one
SPA3102 here FAX machine is connected in the phone port of SPA3102.

As the same the other extension is configured in another SPA3102 and FAX
machine is connected in the phone port of SPA3102.

I am sending FAX from one extension to another extension. I am not able to
send.

This is how my workflow is designed.

Thank you  with regards,
Gopalakrishnan A.N,