[asterisk-users] SPA3102 FAX not working

Gopalakrishnan A.N saigop at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 07:39:45 CDT 2010

Hi,

I have created one SIP extension in Asterisk and configured that extension
in SPA 3102. And connected one FAX machine to the SPA3102 and one to
Asterisk.

The problem is if I try to send FAX from SPA3102 to Asterisk i am not able
to send. But if the same if I try to send from Asterisk to SPA3102 it is
working.

In the SPA3102 following are the options I changed for the FAX settings,

Call Waiting Serv:No
Three Way Call Serv:No
Preferred Codec:G711u
FAX Passthru Method:ReINVITE
DTMF Tx Mode:Normal
FAX Enable T38:yes

After all these changes still I am not able to send the fax, while checking
in the rtp debug from SPA3102 to Asterisk the sequential no. 0 but whereas
from Asterisk to SPA3102 I can able to see some rtp traffic.

Your help would be much appreciated....

--
Thank you  with regards,
Gopalakrishnan A.N,