[asterisk-users] What can make G.729a codec hostid change?

Mike list at net-wall.com
Tue Sep 7 14:04:24 CDT 2010

I've lost licenses because I'd modified my redondant dual-ethernet cards into two separate interfaces.  I've bought the Digium G729 card even though my server could handle the load with software compression just to get rid of this potential issue. I'm quite happy not having to think about this.

Obviously it may not be a solution for everyone.

Mike