[asterisk-users] What can make G.729a codec hostid change?

Tiago Geada tiago.geada at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 13:43:45 CDT 2010

Hi,

I don't have any g729 codec license. But by reading Barry's complaint I get
to think that it is really unfair that Digium can't renew his license or
something.

I am a Debian user myself and I understand the need to upgrade from etch to
lenny (and to squeeze in no time).
Having a kernel built on purpose to remove some modules is out of line.

A better solution needs to be provided in cases like these.