[asterisk-users] Call Center: scripting for call routing, reporting, login and logout, CTI

bilal ghayyad bilmar_gh at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 7 13:56:19 CDT 2010

Hi All;

I would like to use Asterisk for a call center, but really does not know if Asterisk support the following in a good way:

1) Ability to do an inteligent routing, so to route the call to the proper skill group based on the caller information?

2) If I can create skill groups and then the agent will login to this skill group.

3) What about reporting to check the call center performance? How can I get it?

4) To have integration with the CRM, how to be done? Is it using CTI or how?

5) Is it possible that agent to login and logout and be ready and not ready?

Appreciate your kindly advise and help.
Regards
Bilal