[asterisk-users] ChanSpy getting piled up

Rushikesh rushikesh.jadhav at esds.co.in
Wed Sep 1 11:12:14 CDT 2010

On Wednesday 01 September 2010 09:01 PM, Jim Dickenson wrote:
> chanspy as best I can tell from the code will not lock on a single device and when that device goes away exit. What is passed to chanspy is a template for a channel name. I submitted a patch to add option s so that chanspy would stop when the one channel I wanted to watch went away or I used * to stop.
>
> https://issues.asterisk.org/view.php?id=14594

Hi Jim,

Thanks for your reply, Im a new user to asterisk and have very basic
knowledge of it. by looking at patch I think you are suggesting me to
apply the patch to asterisk source code and recompile my asterisk.

Actually this is a production system so I'm not sure whether my Boss
will allow me to do it ;)  . Do you know any other work around for this
?  As you said I need to stop chanspy once the channel wen away.

Regards,
Rushikesh