[asterisk-users] ChanSpy getting piled up

Jim Dickenson dickenson at cfmc.com
Wed Sep 1 10:31:17 CDT 2010

chanspy as best I can tell from the code will not lock on a single device and when that device goes away exit. What is passed to chanspy is a template for a channel name. I submitted a patch to add option s so that chanspy would stop when the one channel I wanted to watch went away or I used * to stop.

https://issues.asterisk.org/view.php?id=14594
--
Jim Dickenson
mailto:dickenson at cfmc.com