[asterisk-users] Freepbx + Asterisk problem - NEED HELP

Alex Ferrara alex at receptiveit.com.au
Wed Sep 1 07:10:22 CDT 2010

Hi there,

Your problem is with the Tiger ISDN kernel module claiming the digium card. I have the following in /etc/modprobe.d/blacklist.conf

blacklist hisax
blacklist netjet
blacklist isdn
blacklist mISDN_core
blacklist mISDN_ipac

Once the netjet driver isn't claiming the card, the dahdi module will work as advertised.

aF