[asterisk-users] Integrating Asterisk 1.8 with Google Talk and Google Voice

Anthony Messina amessina at messinet.com
Wed Oct 27 18:41:12 CDT 2010

On Tuesday, October 26, 2010 01:16:29 pm Stephen Reese wrote:
> http://messinet.com/trac/wiki/AsteriskGVGateway (AGI script)
>
> Is your .agi and .git the same script? I do not have a git client on
> this host to see for myself.

I keep the AGI in Git as a version control system.  But, you can view the AGI
source here:

http://messinet.com/trac/browser/gv/gv.agi

And at the very bottom of that page is a link to download it as an individual
file here:

http://messinet.com/trac/export/b3229dbba3e01c887b3bdf6b0e0d93e897bd8a59/gv/gv.agi

This is not the same thing as what is in the Changelog.  I am using Asterisk
1.6 with this AGI.

-A
8F89 5E72 8DF0 BCF0 10BE 9967 92DC 35DC B001 4A4E