[asterisk-users] Asterisk Strange Problem while call received from customer On PRI.

DHAVAL INDRODIYA dhaval.it01034 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 01:58:34 CDT 2010

HI group,

this is very strange problem with me when i received a call from Germany  i
am able to receive call on my PRI line
everything is fine  User  connected with IVRS and user trying to enter a
extension number like *1660976
*call goes to users company extension starting with *16.*

is this very strange  with me on asterisk. how this possible even if i want
to explain to user in technical terms.
i don't know user is using which PBX system.

i think there is one possibility which i think User entered a number but i
do not receive anything and user will try to re-enter number again
in this time user PBX will redirect call to extension with 16....

let give your thoughts regarding this.

regards
Dhaval
*