[asterisk-users] Re : thousands Hangup per second /saturation of bandwidth

Steve Edwards asterisk.org at sedwards.com
Mon Oct 25 11:11:44 CDT 2010

Un-self-top-posting...

On Mon, 25 Oct 2010, ALAEDDINE abbech wrote:

> Any news for this problem.
> Who has this problem
>
> Why you don't answer.

0) This is a volunteer list. Nobody is obligated to answer.

1) Maybe nobody else has experienced this problem.

2) Maybe you failed to provide any information that would allow anybody to
offer any suggestions of how to resolve your problem.

Let's start with some simple details...

a) What OS and version?

b) What version of Asterisk?

c) What technology is used for the failing call? I'm assuming SIP...

d) What endpoint is involved? For example, Cisco 7960 with 8.3 firmware.

e) What does your dialplan look like? Please use "show dialplan" so we can
see what Asterisk sees.

f) What does the Asterisk console output show after "upping" debug and
verbose levels.

g) Can the problem be replicated with a different endpoint? For example, a
Zoiper Communicator 1.18.6898 softphone?

--
Thanks in advance,