[asterisk-users] Re : saturation of bandwidth because of HANGUP

Danny Nicholas danny at debsinc.com
Mon Oct 25 11:02:14 CDT 2010

  _____

From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of ALAEDDINE
abbech
Sent: Monday, October 25, 2010 10:52 AM
To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
Subject: [asterisk-users] Re : saturation of bandwidth because of HANGUP

Any news for this problem.
Who has this problem

--- En date de : Jeu 21.10.10, ALAEDDINE abbech <alasupcom at yahoo.fr> a écrit
:

De: ALAEDDINE abbech <alasupcom at yahoo.fr>
Objet: saturation of bandwidth because of HANGUP
À: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
Date: Jeudi 21 octobre 2010, 17h55

Hello,

I have a problem of saturation of bandwidth because of HANGUP which sends
thousands of times per second for a single call. Furthermore, the timestamp
is still the same for this HANGUP.

Thanks

If we had this problem, either we would have posted a reply or would be too
busy figuring it out ourselves.  I personally don’t believe Asterisk would
send out 1000 hangups in 1 second (how would you monitor this?  AMI output?
/var/log/asterisk/full?)

When you wonder if anybody is reading your post, check the archives to see
if it actually got there.

I’m not going to be arrogant enough to tell you that Asterisk is a U.S.
based audience (the posts I get indicate that there are a Large contingent
of UK, Indian posters),  but do keep in mind that lots of the posters
(hopefully) work and post on a primarily 5 day workweek.