[asterisk-users] RealTime Voicemail

Brad . brad28b at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 23 04:43:41 CDT 2010

I am using Asterisk 1.4.36 with Realtime Voicemail from a MySQL database, and whilst I have it all working, I am unable to find a way to customize the content of the email that gets sent to a user when they receive a voicemail.

In the past I just edited it in the voicemail.conf file and made the customizations in there, but now that I am using Realtime voicemail from MySQL, my voicemail.conf file has to be an empty file.

So does anyone know how it would be possible for me to customize the content of the email, other than hacking the source?

Cheers,

Brad Hughes