[asterisk-users] Dial plan help

Jigar Joshi jigarjm at gmail.com
Sat Oct 23 04:35:31 CDT 2010

Hi,

I am facing issue while generating a dial plan for the following case:

all caller should be asked a code to enter than All the callers should be
connected one extension.

also tell me testing scenario :
I have pbx setup and currently I have soft phones to use as extension.

Currently I have created a dial plan using vdp I tried submitting it here
but I don't know how to extract text version for the same .

I have deployed that dial plan to my local system and when I dial any
extension call just gets ended.

At the end I should be able to dial a no from a soft phone and it should ask
me a code then I should be connected to an fixed extension.

please also mention how to deploy sound file to system using web interface.

Thanks