[asterisk-users] Anyway to control the LEDs on the Aastra 55i six top buttons? Maybe through Asterisk?

Bruce B bruceb444 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 23:05:35 CDT 2010

Thanks for the input. By this configuartion you mean by the way I do Add and
Remove member from the Queue?
Can you please explain by what sort of configuration (what to use instead of
Add and Remove queue member) would get this working.

I guess I am looking for speedial/BLF on the same key ?!!!

Thanks again