[asterisk-users] Adaptive CDR and default fields

Dan Austin Dan_Austin at Phoenix.com
Wed Oct 20 16:56:23 CDT 2010

I'm running 1.6.2.13 and need to record a small number of custom
values use cdr_odbc and cdr_adaptive_odbc, and only the custom
fields.

The good news is that the custom records are being stored in the
database as desired.  The bad news is that I get three sets of
warnings/notice about 'SQL Exec Direct failed' and dropping then
reconnecting the database handle.  I traced the SQL calls and found
these occur when the CDR engine attempts to record all of standard
CDR fields.

The cdr_adaptive_odbc documentation suggests that it is safe to drop
the standard fields, and while my system does continue to function the
dropping of the db handle and extra logging is annoying.

Have I missed an option to disable recording the standard CDR fields?

Dan