[asterisk-users] Recommendation for a new server

Andrew Latham lathama at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 06:49:22 CDT 2010

There is always one (or more) bad product from every manufacturer that
leaves a bad taste in your mouth.  Always keep you mind open and
search before you hit the order button.  For supply chain I like
Supermicro.  I don't like all their products but I know I can get the
right part with one order number from many distributors.  IBM has a
good supply chain and their parts are actually fairly priced.

~
Andrew "lathama" Latham
lathama at gmail.com

* Learn more about OSS http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open-source_software