[asterisk-users] warning diego viola the trouble maker for the world

Diego Viola diego.viola at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 16:35:58 CDT 2010

Hello everyone.

This person called Meftah Tayeb is saying all these things about me
because they kicked him out of his job at OVETEL, the truth is that he
wanted to make business with me pretending that he was the OVETEL
owner. And then I contacted the real owner and vice-president of
OVETEL and they told me that:

from	Yaro Donchenko <yaro at ovetel.com>
to	Diego Viola <diego.viola at gmail.com>
date	Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 7:18 PM
subject	Re: [Rates] Please tell Meftah Tayeb to stop harass and damage
my company
mailed-by	ovetel.com

Diego,
I'm really sorry for this incident, the person is no longer related to OVETEL.

Thank You very much for notifying us, and once again, I'm very sorry for this.

Please let me know if I can do anything there.

More over he was freeswitch consultant, and not even close to be an owner.

Once again I'm very sorry for this and thank you very much for notifying us.

--
Best Regards
Yaro Donchenko

Direct: +1-845-475-9347
Mobile: +1-917-267-9276
MSN: yaro at ovetel.com
Yahoo: yaroovetel

from	yaro at ovetel.com <yaro at ovetel.com>
to	diego.viola at gmail.com
date	Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 8:05 PM
subject	Chat with yaro at ovetel.com
mailed-by	ovetel.com

7:49 PM Yaro: I'm really sorry to bother you
  can you please forward us entiere chat log you had
  and thank you very much one more time for notifying us about this

Yaro: the issue is we had open for him email long long time a go
  and then closed
  i tought
Yaro: but appertnly was not closed
7:51 PM he was at one point freeswitch consulant
  then he was doing some independant development for us in Algeria but
it did not take it any where
  so belive me

from	tayeb at ovetel.com <tayeb at ovetel.com>
to	diego.viola at gmail.com
date	Fri, Sep 10, 2010 at 12:50 PM
subject	Chat with tayeb at ovetel.com
mailed-by	ovetel.com

12:48 PM tayeb.meftah: http://www.ovetel.com
  my company
12:49 PM me: nice
  are you the owner of this company?
tayeb.meftah: me and other one

He used the name of a serious company, pretending he was the owner,
and asked me to send him money. OVETEL authorities apologized for the
incident, as you can see in the email above.

They have blocked his email, he used the one he got in the company. As
the Vice President of OVETEL said, he would no longer be part of the
company for trying to initiate a fraudulent deal.

I attached the conversations I had with the owners of OVETEL so you
can see who tells the truth and realize what kind of person Meftah
Tayeb is. Now he is trying to defame my company, Bridgecom LLC, which
is a legal company established in my country with all the legalities
involved.

Now that he doesn't even have a place at OVETEL, he spreads false
information about my company under false names. I want to state that I
have never asked him to do anything for free, actually, he asked me to
develop an application to manage DIDs for him for no cost.

I actually feel sorry for him, as he seems to think that everyone is
obliged to do him favors just because he's blind, at least he says he
is.

Nothing more to say, sincerely yours,

Diego Viola
Representative of Bridgecom LLC