[asterisk-users] MySQL and Channel Event Logging

Sherwood McGowan sherwood.mcgowan at gmail.com
Sat Oct 16 06:51:44 CDT 2010

Hey, Murph! Good to see you're still active 'round these parts!

I actually have not delved too far into CEL, I had just started looking into
it when I noticed that there wasn't anything for MySQL and so I began
searching and finally making this inquiry :)

I will take a peek at the source code for the other backends and see if I
can't hack something together to submit to the community.

Past that, once I've learned a bit more about CEL in general, I'll let you
know how I plan on using "that table" (sorry, I currently have no idea
what's in the table yet, but I'll learn).

Thanks, by the way, for your work on CEL (I remember drooling over a blog
post or two of yours that mentioned the beginnings of work on CEL), on AEL
v2, and last but not least, listening to my suggestions and whatnot
regarding AEL :)

Cheers,
Sherwood McGowan