[asterisk-users] drop dead fix

Danny Nicholas danny at debsinc.com
Fri Oct 15 10:20:58 CDT 2010

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Mark Deneen
Sent: Friday, October 15, 2010 10:13 AM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: Re: [asterisk-users] drop dead fix

On Fri, Oct 15, 2010 at 11:02 AM, Danny Nicholas <danny at debsinc.com> wrote:

> The original one is "super quiet" - obviously not Allison in a studio...
> Listen to the gsm in Asterisk to see my quandary...

What is the end use here?  Who will be listening to the recordings?
Users on PSTN and mobile phones?

End use is Telephone Banking, so you've nailed the "target audience".

BTW, the "highpass" and "lowpass" filters seem to help, but since I stopped
math at pre-calculus, the explanation of the "Butterworth" filter is "beyond
my pay grade".  Care to offer a better explanation?