[asterisk-users] Queue Agent Getting Additional Calls When on the Phone

Warren Selby wcselby at selbytech.com
Thu Oct 14 23:04:07 CDT 2010

What version of asterisk are you using and method are you using to login your agents?  I recently had this issue with a 1.4.33 install where the agents logged in with agentcallbacklogin. In the end I had to move them away from chan_agent altogether, using dynamic agents and AddQueueMember, which has a parameter for designating a device to keep track of the state for that member. Seems to be working for now.

Thanks,
--Warren Selby