[asterisk-users] call forwarding callerID

Gerard gsaraber at rarcoa.com
Thu Oct 14 13:47:19 CDT 2010

ah-ha,
thank you very much, that's what I found when googling, I'll ask my user
and see if Asterisk announcing the call is acceptable to him, if I can't
spoof the callerID.

Followme would alternatively work pretty well, press 1 to accept the
call etc. is a pretty nice feature, I'll see if that works for him.

Thanks!

--
Gerard Saraber
Network Admin.