[asterisk-users] GXP-21XX

Gordon Henderson gordon+asterisk at drogon.net
Wed Oct 13 14:47:28 CDT 2010

On Wed, 13 Oct 2010, Bryant Zimmerman wrote:

> Gordon
>
> Thanks for the reply. Grandstream has three new phones that will replace
> the GXP-20XX series as some point.  GXP-2000 -> GXP-2100, GXP-2010 ->
> GXP-2110, GXP-2020 -> GXP-2120.  The GXP-2110 has been released the
> others appear to be on the cusp of release.  We have been testing the
> GXP-2110 for several months now and are looking to see if there is any
> one else that has used them in production since their release last
> month. Are there any other early adopters out there?
>
> Based on your reply you have used several of the new GXP-2110's with
> operators. Have you had any issues with screen display issues. What version
> of the firmware are you on with them.

I've just realised that they're not 2110, but 2020's - they look almost
identical (but without the *HD* sticker) which is probably what threw
me...

But no issues with a few of those - in use in busy offices as an
18-BLF/key reception phone...

Been using Grandstreams for over 4 years now - still to find a phone with
their features for the price. They're not the best, but have proven to be
OK over the years.

Gordon