[asterisk-users] GXP-21XX

Bryant Zimmerman BryantZ at zktech.com
Wed Oct 13 11:23:06 CDT 2010

Gordon

Thanks for the reply. Grandstream has three new phones that will replace
the GXP-20XX series as some point.  GXP-2000 -> GXP-2100, GXP-2010 ->
GXP-2110, GXP-2020 -> GXP-2120.  The GXP-2110 has been released the others
appear to be on the cusp of release.  We have been testing the GXP-2110 for
several months now and are looking to see if there is any one else that has
used them in production since their release last month. Are there any other
early adopters out there?

Based on your reply you have used several of the new GXP-2110's with
operators. Have you had any issues with screen display issues. What version
of the firmware are you on with them.

Thanks
Bryant