[asterisk-users] GXP-21XX

Gordon Henderson gordon+asterisk at drogon.net
Wed Oct 13 11:06:22 CDT 2010

On Wed, 13 Oct 2010, Bryant Zimmerman wrote:

> Anyone used the new Grandstream GXP-21XX series phones. We have been
> testing these phones and like what we see. We are looking for a greater
> cross section of testing before we roll them to production. Any feed back
> would be appreciated. We are talking with Grandstream engineering and they
> are looking for feed back as well.
> Any input is appreciated.

That's the replacement for the GXP2000 - which I've deployed a great many
of.

Only deployed a small number of GXP2110s as reception console phones
though and I've not had issues.

Grandstream seem to suffer from buggy early software though, so do check
their releases and when you find a stable version - stick to it - although
I have to say, all the GXP2000 releases over the past couple of years have
been stable, so maybe they're learning :)

Gordon