[asterisk-users] GXP-21XX

Matt Desbiens desbiensm at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 10:15:10 CDT 2010

Typically Grandstream 21XX and 20XX is all we've deployed in the past and
have had great success with them.  I occasionally ( and I mean rarely ) get
complaints about calls when on speaker phone, but I think thats more user
error than anything else, i've been using them for a couple years now and
have had nothing but the best with them.  The only quirk that i'm still
looking into, is that dang Intercom button.  Other than that, Grandstreams
are really the way to go IMHO.

Side note: We've probably got close to 400 deployed....

--Matt