[asterisk-users] looking for a better ATA

Bryant Zimmerman BryantZ at zktech.com
Fri Oct 8 17:28:20 CDT 2010

I currently us Linksys/Ciscio, Grandstream and AudioCodes ata's. none of
the three perform well in all enviroments. Between stablity issues, T38 and
DTMF talkoff all three suffer some combination of issues.

I am looking at Patton and Innomedia. Has any one tried either brand and
what is your experience with them. Which would be the base for stability,
audio quality, provisioning, DTMF talkoff and T38

Any advise before I start testing with these brands would be apperciated.
Any better option you may know of.

Thanks for any input

Bryant