[asterisk-users] Weird stalling of playback on IAX2 channels on 1.8svn

Bryant Zimmerman BryantZ at zktech.com
Fri Oct 8 10:06:41 CDT 2010

On 8 Oct 2010, at 15:37, Danny Nicholas wrote:

> [...]

The far end is our voip supplier's asterisk - no Idea what version.
But it also happens when talking to our Java IAX stack which isn't asterisk
at all,
so it isn't specific to a particular asterisk :-)

What's more, if a call makes it past the announcement and gets bridged, it
works
fine. I've had several half hour calls through it.

So it seems to me that it is an interaction between playback and iax2.

T.

Tim Panton - Web/VoIP consultant and implementor
www.westhawk.co.uk

Tim my issues with 1.6.13 have been on sip
Bryant