[asterisk-users] ADA: DOA?

Ken D'Ambrosio ken at jots.org
Wed Oct 6 14:25:34 CDT 2010

Hey, all.  While ADA can still be downloaded, that's about all that I see.
 No development, no recent mention, and -- perhaps worst of all -- it
appears not to work properly under 64-bit systems.  So, assuming Digium's
abandoned it, are there any suggestions of alternatives?  Right now, I'm
replacing a Shoretel system, and I'd *dearly* love to avoid the incredibly
fat client they have; if there's something slender -- roughly in the same
line as ADA -- I'd be very interested, even if it's not free.

Thanks,

-Ken

believed to be clean.