[asterisk-users] Cisco SIP 8.5 and 9.0 Issues

Gerard gsaraber at rarcoa.com
Wed Oct 6 08:07:00 CDT 2010

I think you're right JR,
that has been my experience as well, I've run just great with sip
7.something firmwares for years.. unfortunately those don't support the
wireless headsets that the people I support want.
My boss really likes the cisco phones, the hardware feels really solid,
I wouldn't mind testing out a polycom phone though.

The chan-sccp guys are really awesome, it's just not quite ready for my
office at the moment, it's getting there though, maybe that's a better
bet. Especially if I can't get SIP sorted out.

-Gerard

--
Gerard Saraber
Network Admin.