[asterisk-users] Setting up realtime config.

Mike Diehl mdiehl at diehlnet.com
Tue Oct 5 16:13:17 CDT 2010

Hi all.

I'm trying to get RT Asterisk working.  From what I can tell, I've got
Asterisk talking to the database:

*CLI> realtime mysql status
general connected to database_name on socket file /var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock
with username dbuser for 2 hours, 34 minutes.

I also think I have a viable sip account configured in the database:

mysql> select id,name,host,type,secret from sip;
+----+------------+---------+------+----------+
| id | name       | host    | type | secret   |
|  2 | accountnam | dynamic | peer | password |
1 row in set (0.00 sec)

However, when I try to get my Ekiga client to register, Asterisk displays
"No matching peer found" on the console.

What should I do next to try to diagnose/fix this?

--

Take care and have fun,
Mike Diehl.