[asterisk-users] Not able to join conference

khalid touati khalidtouati at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 08:54:03 CDT 2010

Hi List,
After looking at the debug output, it turned out that the user (my boss :D)
is pressing the button twice (unless phone is faulty), so instead of trying
to log to conf # 3 it goes to conf # 33:

pbx2*CLI> Oct  1 08:05:39 DEBUG[23283]: chan_zap.c:3666 zt_handle_dtmfup:
DTMF digit: 3 on Zap/8-1

pbx2*CLI> Oct  1 08:05:39 DEBUG[23283]: chan_zap.c:3666 zt_handle_dtmfup:
DTMF digit: 3 on Zap/8-1

pbx2*CLI> Oct  1 08:05:40 DEBUG[23283]: chan_zap.c:3666 zt_handle_dtmfup:
DTMF digit: # on Zap/8-1

pbx2*CLI> Oct  1 08:05:40 DEBUG[23283]: app_meetme.c:1654 find_conf: *Building
dynamic conference '33'*

what i want to do now is to make the user aware that he typed the wrong
number, so i looked for an option in MeetMe that announces the conf #, but
unfortunately it's not there, do you know any way to reach my goal?

thanks for any help!
**

--
Abdullah