[asterisk-users] Phantom phone ringing

--[ UxBoD ]-- uxbod at splatnix.net
Mon Oct 4 04:24:45 CDT 2010

Hi,

Running 1.6.2.11 and getting the odd occation that all phones will start ringing with nobody on the other end.  From the information we have received from the client we can see that a call comes in, it is either answered or not answered, but at the same time a second call comes in and it handled by the Background auto-attendant.  At that point all their office phones ring.

Any thoughts on go about diagnosing this issue as unless we can catch it when it exactly happens we miss the window of opportunity.

--
Thanks, Phil