[asterisk-users] NAT issue (i think?)

Ron nhadie at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 03:06:44 CDT 2010

sorry for the late reply. got tied with something else. please see
attached ngrep result.

my setup is simple, i add the user on the realtime database. i configure
a phone to set my domain (i have DNS SRV enabled on my domain)

my clients are usually using ADSL links and have those SOHO ADSL router
(usually linksys). IP Phones are on DHCP, i set NAT Keep-Alive to Yes
and NAT Mapping to Yes, i also set the ffg, to Yes, Handle VIA received,
Handle VIA rport,Insert VIA received and Insert VIA rport.

also if there are more than 1 phone behind the same NAT, i set different
SIP port and each phone, i'm just wondering why it only happens on
linksys phones, using yealink and grandstream it's ok.

Thanks again.

Regards
Ron