[asterisk-users] Zaptel / Asterisk on Solaris

RR ranjtech at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 18:55:02 CST 2010

Hello nice people :)

I have been struggling with trying to get Zaptel from
http://www.slimey.org/zaptel-solaris.tar.gz on a Solaris 5.11 VM I obtained
from the OpenSolaris Website. I have tried installing all the necessary
packages, yet I keep getting errors no matter if I try using the gcc
available at sunfreeware.com OR the blastwave CSWgcc packages and GNU
'gmake' (as suggested somewhere on the Internet).

I have tried sending emails to the people at SolarisVoIP.com and To Simon,
from Slimey.org who built/created this Zaptel Solaris Port, but it's been
over 2 weeks and I've not heard anything from anyone. This is EXTREMELY
critical for me to work...can anyone kind generous gentleman please help?

Thank you so much
\RR