[asterisk-users] Firewalling and Asterisk

Jeremy Kister asterisk-01 at jeremykister.com
Sun Nov 28 14:08:39 CST 2010

On 11/28/2010 12:03 PM, Silver Thorne wrote:
> So, I am wondering if anyone has a firewall/IP tables statement that
> keep out unauthorised users? No one seems to get in as we use really

http://jeremy.kister.net/code/iptables/

if you already have an iptables configuration, the "throttle" section is
important.  if not, the iptables.init script can likely drop in place.

if you only need north-american ip addresses to talk to your asterisk
box, i suggest you also run the make-non-na.pl from cron every week.

--

Jeremy Kister
http://jeremy.kister.net./